My Day - #4
In fact, while we're on that topic I don't remember last nights' dream, but I remember a Barnes & Noble that sold collectible alcohol shots, (Is that what you call them? Those little glass cups that you drink alcohol from.) a weird parking lot of sorts with traditional Japanese/Mexican dancing, and my mom finding out I had had a boyfriend. O_o As weird as that may sound there, I'm pretty sure my dream was weirder. As of now I have no explanation for why I would have those dreams other than I was just really tired.
Well actually, the thing about the shots makes some sense. My sister collects them. She's younger than me but we had a few lying around and we've bought some from places we've been to recently so she started her little collection. I very creatively put them on display on
The Japanese/Mexican dancing was probably because I was listening to Japanese music before going to sleep. I say Japanese/Mexican because I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be Japanese but it looked more Mexican because that's the only dancing my mind could conjure up. O_o The boyfriend stuff might have something to do with my own secret fear.
...I actually remember a few more details of that dream that might shed some light on that last part but I'd rather not say...
2. I ate. (Cereal/instant noodles has been my diet this summer.)
3. I... idk what I did. I think I fixed my journal layout on LJ. It took HOURS but it worked!!! :D
4. I cleaned the bathroom. Gross I know but my mom made me do it and I think she's gonna regret it once she finds out I can't really do it. (I don't think she knows I was close to flooding the bathroom 'cause I cleaned it up. ...Okay I exagerate but there was a lot of water on the floor. Plus I destroyed that powder stuff she uses to clean the tub 'cause I filled it with water accidentally. But now it's a nice cleaning paste!! :D)
5. I showered and ate. (I WAS STARVING!!!)
6. I did this. :P And I'm IM-ing (Idk how u would really spell it.) Ines on MySpace too... ^_^